Set up your team and customise your workspace with features adequate to your strategy
1) How long does it take to open an account?
Once you have completed our registration forms and submitted all the required documents, your
account will be reviewed by our internal compliance team and activated within 24 hours.
2) How do I link my Lending Club or Prosper accounts to creditSCRIPT?
During the registration process, you need to provide your existing API keys for Lending Club and
Prosper. Your accounts will then be linked to the CreditSCRIPT Platform.
3) How quickly can I begin investing?
You can begin investing as soon as your account is approved and activated by CreditSCRIPT.
B. Free Trial Period & Cancellations
1) How long is the free trial period?
The free trial period is for one month.
2) Can I cancel it at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
A. Auto Invest
1) Can I still place manual orders if auto-invest is running?
Yes, auto-invest will still function and you may use manual quick invest simultaneously,
however your portfolio will diverge from your auto-investment allocation criteria
A. Retrieve Username and Password
1) I lost my username or password. How Do I retrieve and/or reset them?
Click on the 'Login' function and select 'Forgot Password'. A link will be sent to your registered
email address to reset your password or username.
2) I'm locked out of my account, can you help me?
Please send us a message on the 'Contact Us' form and one of our team member will get back to you
to assist you.
B. Payments and Changing my Payment Details
1) Can I update my card or billing details?
You can go to 'My Account' section to update your credit card or billing details.
2) What is the billing cycle for my subscription?
You subscription is billed monthly on the last day of the month. You can also select the annual
subscription option and the billing for the full annual amount will be done at registration and on the
annual anniversary thereafter.
REGULATIONS, TERMS & CONDITIONS
A. Investment Advice, Client Money, Regulations
1) Do you offer investment advice or Robo-Advertising?
No, we do not offer investment advice or Robo-Advising
2) Do you hold client money or issue instructions on client money?
We do not hold client's money or issue instructions on client money. All the client money is held
in a custodian account
1) Are you affiliated with Lending Club or Prosper?
CreditSCRIPT is fully independent and not affiliated with Lending Club or Prosper.