1. Excluding the Faroe Islands.
2. Including the Aland Islands.
3. Including Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, St Pierre et Miquelon, Mayotte, but excluding New Caledonia and Dependencies, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, and the Wallis and Futuna Islands.
4. Excluding Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles.
5. Including Azores and Madeira.
6. Including the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
7. Including Gibraltar, the Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, but excluding Anguilla, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Montserrat, Pitcairn, Saint Helena and Dependencies, British Antarctic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory, Turks and Caicos Islands, and the British Virgin Islands.
8. Including Vatican City